- Age 6 Years 6 Months
- Living with children I can live with teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 390175
More about BALOO
Baloo is a nervous but friendly chap who has found life a bit overwhelming after recently living a sheltered existence, yet he has managed to overcome his fears and befriend the cattery staff with his delightfully odd chirrups!
It takes a bit of patience to gain this fella's trust, but once you have it he will reward you with head bumps and chatty chirps! He also likes to show off his belly to those he trusts the most!
Baloo is also quite partial to dreamies and food in general, the way to his heart is definitely through his stomach! When he isn't rolling around being sweet and silly or chowing down on dinner though he also loves a good game with his favourite string toy!
Baloo will require access to a garden once settled so he can feel the grass between his toes and bathe in the warm sunshine.