- Age 2 Months
- Living with children I can live with older children and teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Small
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 358811
More about Bobbie
Bobbie was sadly brought to Battersea after he was found in a remote location abandoned. On his initial arrival here Bobbie was very fearful of us and the cattery. Nevertheless, within a few days this little boy transformed into an absolute sweetheart. Although he may take a bit of time to find his feet, owners will reep the rewards when he comes out of his shell.
Being a kitten he will need owners who do not work long hours, he still requires regular feeds, stimulation, socialising and human company/interaction.
Bobbie is still very young and not experienced with the outside world, due to this he will need to live in a quieter location away from busy/main roads to help keep him safe once he is old enough to venture outside.
Bobbie has a loving but demanding temperament. He can be quite vocal and certainly has us at his beck and call. Nevertheless, in return he provides us with kisses, showering us with affection. So we do not mind! He is a gorgeous lap cat who will purr away in delight simply in your presence. He cannot wait to go to his new home were he can be fussed over.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect feline friend and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our cat rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Bobbie a present
Could you help the cats at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our feline residents would love to receive.Gifts
£1.50Our cats love to pounce on these fluffy mice,...
£2.50Whiskas Temptations are a favourite for our...
£5.50Our cats can while away the hours as they wait...
£4.00To most cats, catnip is a real treat and so is...