- Age 2 Years 10 Months
- Living with children I can live with teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 386247
More about CAIRO
Beautiful boy Cairo is a sensitive soul who seemed as though he had the worries of the world on his furry shoulders on arrival at Battersea.
Having found life in the cattery too much for him, Cairo has been spending time with a Battersea foster carer, where he has now found his paws, his affectionate side and his voice. This chatty boy now loves to spend time with trusted people and he is happily showing off his playing skills.
Cairo is looking for a quiet home with no other animals where he can take time to settle at his own pace and enjoy his very own garden.
Cairo will require a garden to explore once settled in his new home.
Prospective owners will need to speak with a Battersea vet prior to rehoming.