- Age 2 Years 8 Months
- Living with children I can live with older children and teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs
- Sex Female
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Brands Hatch
- Reference 357443
More about Carly
Carly hoped she would be giving her kittens the best start in life by having them in a school playground. Unfortunately for her, the kittens were too young to be at school so they were luckily found and brought into us here at a couple of weeks old.
Carly is a very sweet and affectionate cat and she is doing a wonderful job of teaching her kittens about life so far.
She is a confident girl and loves to show off her brood to anyone, but she always has a watchful eye over everything and will come and make sure her kittens are ok if they so much as whimper.
This gorgeous girl is likely to have been part of a family at some point as she is so used to being around people. Once her job of raising her little ones is complete, she would be a fabulous cat for a loving family that she can call her own once more.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect feline friend and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our cat rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email email@example.com
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Carly a present
Could you help the cats at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our feline residents would love to receive.Gifts
£1.50Our cats love to pounce on these fluffy mice,...
£2.50Whiskas Temptations are a favourite for our...
£5.50Our cats can while away the hours as they wait...
£4.00To most cats, catnip is a real treat and so is...