- Age 1 Year 7 Months
- Living with children I can live with older children and teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 389112
More about CLIVE
Clive is a sweet cat with a friendly but independent nature. We don't know much about Clive's history but it is clear he is a well-socialised cat who enjoys being in the company of people.
Clive may be a little timid at first so it is important to allow him to settle at his own pace. Once settled, Clive will happily show off his affectionate nature.
Like many cats, Clive does like his own space so may take himself off for a private snooze. He is looking for owners who are willing to give him the space he wants.
Clive will require outside access with a cat flap if owners work full-time so he can come and go as he pleases.
If Clive could be the cat for you, please contact Battersea Old Windsor on 01784 494 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org