- Age 6 Years 2 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 358289
More about Lucky
Lucky was sadly brought to Battersea as his owner passed away. Sadly because of this, we do not know his history, but we do know he has a lot of character and is certainly keeping staff on their toes in the cattery.
This chubby cheeked fella loves nothing more then curling up on your lap where he will remain for hours enjoying some strokes or simply just chilling. He does very much like things his way so owners would need to ensure that he is dictating all the interactions.
Lucky is an active boy who will need outside access to his own garden. If owners are away for working day then a cat flap will be required to allow him to come and go as he pleases.
Lucky is hoping luck is on his side and that he can find his forever home soon.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect feline friend and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our cat rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Lucky a present
Could you help the cats at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our feline residents would love to receive.Gifts
£1.50Our cats love to pounce on these fluffy mice,...
£2.50Whiskas Temptations are a favourite for our...
£5.50Our cats can while away the hours as they wait...
£4.00To most cats, catnip is a real treat and so is...