- Age 10 Months
- Living with children I can live with older children and teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Female
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 377238
More about MAYFLOWER
Mayflower is an all-rounder of a cat! She loves to play, lap up fuss and get the attention of anyone who walks past. We have no history of Mayflower, however it is evident she has been a well socialised cat previously.
Mayflower will need to be given outside access to a garden, whilst owners will need to provide a cat flap if they work full time.
New owners will need to speak to a Battersea vet prior to rehoming Mayflower.
If you can offer Mayflower the wonders of a new home, please contact Battersea Old Windsor on 01784 494460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our cat rehoming process.
Apply to rehome
Apply to rehome online or call us on 0800 001 4444.