- Age 10 Years 1 Month
- Living with children I can live with older children and teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Female
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 356517
More about Pebbles
Pretty Pebbles is an absolute sweetheart who loves having a fuss.
She is a little shy at first, but once she gets to know you she is super smoochy and a real cuddle-bug. She could possibly live as an indoor cat.
Prospective owners will need to speak to a Battersea vet prior to rehoming.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect feline friend and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our cat rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Pebbles a present
Could you help the cats at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our feline residents would love to receive.Gifts
£1.50Our cats love to pounce on these fluffy mice,...
£2.50Whiskas Temptations are a favourite for our...
£5.50Our cats can while away the hours as they wait...
£4.00To most cats, catnip is a real treat and so is...