- Age 9 Years 3 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Mongrel
- Living with dogs I prefer to live alone
- Sex Female
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 353985
More about Angel
Angel is a sweet, sensitive girl who is looking for patient owners in a quiet household that can give her plenty of much needed TLC.
She is calm being in the company of other dogs but is intolerant if they want to engage in any interaction other than a friendly sniff. She will need a large, secure garden where she can run around and burn off some energy, and some weight!
Once bonded, Angel loves a fuss and is a very loyal girl.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email email@example.com
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Angel a present
Could you help the dogs at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our canine residents would love to receive.Shop
£10.00As the cold weather sets in, our dogs would...
£8.25We stuff tough, durable rubber Kong toys with...