- Age 3 Years 7 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Terrier: Jack Russell
- Living with dogs I prefer to live alone
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Small
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 355928
More about Buddy
Buddy is a sensitive soul at heart but is a very cheeky chappy when he comes out of his shell and forms a bond.
He is a typical of his breed and enjoys nothing more than playing with toys or spending calm time with a known person.
Buddy is extremely intelligent and loves to learn new things, so will need very experienced owners who can keep up with him and have confidence, as he can be a little demanding at times. Buddy is looking for an understanding family who can go back to basics with him.
Buddy is an amazing little character which will really win the hearts of his new owners if they give him some time to settle in first. You are sure to have an endless amount of laughter and happiness brought to your home from this bright, cheeky boy.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Buddy a present
Could you help the dogs at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our canine residents would love to receive.Shop
£10.00As the cold weather sets in, our dogs would...