- Age 6 Years 6 Months
- Living with children I can live with teenagers
- Breed Lurcher
- Living with dogs I can live with other dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Large
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 355769
More about Derek
Derek is a fun and cheeky chap. He is looking for owners who are active and want to exercise with this energetic lad, along with having knowledge of his breed.
He's an enthusiastic sort, and loves a play with any toy you can think of. Derek is an intelligent boy and has picked up lots of commands during his stay with us, including a very charming take a bow.
Derek does bark when he sees other dogs that he cannot greet, but he is doing well with his training in this area and owners will need to continue this when he is in his new home. Derek may be able to live with a similar-sized female dog who can act as a great role model.
Derek's joyful and affectionate nature can't help but make you smile. With some time, love and attention, he could become a firm member of his new family.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Derek a present
Could you help the dogs at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our canine residents would love to receive.Shop
£8.99Enrichment is one of the most valuable tools...