Eddie (& Serena)
- Age 4 Years 3 Months
- Living with children I can live with teenagers
- Breed Greyhound
- Living with dogs I can live with other dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Large
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 357604
More about Eddie (& Serena)
Serena and Eddie are looking for a home together, with owners who have some experience or understanding of ex-racing Greyhounds and their needs.
Eddie is a funny, affectionate boy who enjoys the company of both people and dogs. He has a healthy appetite and loves tasty treats which will be useful for further training. He is however likely to be a food theif so will need counters left clear and bins out of reach!
Serena is a bouncy, loving girl who loves nothing more than jumping up to give kisses. She's learning to keep all four paws on the floor, and enjoys leaning into people for a fuss and cuddle.
As ex-racers, Eddie and Serena will need new owners willing to take the time to help them transition to living in a home environment and undertake some basic training.
This sweet duo are fine examples of their breed. Their funny and sometimes goofy personalities will no doubt bring lots of joy and laughter to their new home. If you can offer a home to this comical pair, please contact Battersea Old Windsor on 01784 494 443 or email email@example.com
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Rehome Eddie (& Serena)
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Eddie (& Serena) a present
Buy a gift for our animals and we will spend the money where the need is greatest, with toys to keep them active, treats to perk them up and it also helps us provide them with the best care possible.Shop
£10.00Every animal deserves a warm, snuggly place to...