- Age 6 Years 8 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Living with dogs I prefer to live alone
- Sex Female
- Living with cats I may be able to live with cats
- Size Large
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 358140
More about Ellie
Meet Ellie! This lovely shy lady has a huge heart of gold and will be utterly devoted to her new family.
She is quite worried initially and can take a little while to trust people, but it is absolutely worth putting the time into earning her trust as she is a wonderfully playful, sweet girl once she knows you.
Ellie's new owners will need to be kind, sympathetic people who can take her under their wing and slowly introduce her to their way of life. Ideally, they will have some experience with a cautious dog so that they can help to bring out the best in this slightly worried girl who tries her best to brave!
If you feel that you could show Ellie how to enjoy life again, then come and meet her as you're bound to fall in love straight away.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Ellie a present
Buy a gift for our animals and we will spend the money where the need is greatest, with toys to keep them active, treats to perk them up and it also helps us provide them with the best care possible.Shop
£10.00Every animal deserves a warm, snuggly place to...