- Age 1 Year
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Terrier: Jack Russell
- Living with dogs I can live with other dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Small
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 355858
More about Harvey
Pocket rocket Harvey is a bouncy and lovable little rogue who is just waiting to meet his new owners. Harvey is an impressionable boy who does need quite a bit of work in his new home, so he is looking for new owners who are up for a challenge.
Harvey does have some ongoing behavioural issues that will need working on - potentially for the long term.
Harvey would do best in an experienced terrier home who have the time to channel his energy into constructive pursuits, such as agility or fly ball. He very much has a working mentality and he yearns for activities that keep him busy. Unfortunately, if these activities aren't provided, Harvey will find other ways of entertaining himself!
He is a super smart bundle of energy and he will require plenty of mental and physical training in his new home. If you think you have what it takes and are looking for a fun and endearing project dog, Harvey may be just what you are looking for!
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Harvey a present
Could you help the dogs at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our canine residents would love to receive.Shop
£10.00As the cold weather sets in, our dogs would...