- Age 6 Years 10 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Terrier: Yorkshire
- Living with dogs I can live with other dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Small
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 354333
More about Ramzes
Ramzes is a handsome boy who is looking for a new home where his owners will help him settle in at his own pace. He is a real sweetheart and once bonded his comic and affectionate side really shines through.
Although cuddling up to people he knows is one of his favourite things, he can be unsure meeting new people and other dogs so he will need owners who can continue with the training we have started to help manage this in the home and when out walking. Ramzes may benefit from living with a steady, similar sized dog to help build his confidence outside.
He has a few medical issues which prospective new owners will need to discuss with a Battersea vet prior to rehoming.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Ramzes a present
Could you help the dogs at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our canine residents would love to receive.Shop
£10.00As the cold weather sets in, our dogs would...
£8.25We stuff tough, durable rubber Kong toys with...