- Age 1 Year 9 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Mongrel
- Living with dogs I prefer to live alone
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 359923
More about Storm
Storm is an energetic boy who already knows sit, paw and high five. He is still quite adolescent in his behaviour so will need on going training with someone who has experience with dogs that can become easily overstimulated. He can be excitable with people but quickly settles and will cuddle up with you for a fuss.
Storm enjoys a good game with dogs but will need owners who are willing to put in the work for his dog interactions. He would be best suited being socialised with calm steady role models who will also play with him, but he does need to live as the only dog in his new home as he is not keen on sharing attention or his space.
He is eager to learn and with the correct guidance and love has the potential to become a well rounded polite adult.
Storm is a comical boy that is looking for his forever loving home who can continue his training programme. If you are looking for a dog to train, please contact Battersea Old Windsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01784 494 443.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email email@example.com
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Storm a present
Buy a gift for our animals and we will spend the money where the need is greatest, with toys to keep them active, treats to perk them up and it also helps us provide them with the best care possible.Shop
£10.00Every animal deserves a warm, snuggly place to...