On 27 and 28 July 2019, take on this challenge and venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern's famed hills.
This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You'll walk, jog, or run along three of the South's most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. It is a route with a huge amount of variety and landscapes which will amaze you.
With rest stops along the way and support throughout day, you’ll feel a fantastic sense of achievement when crossing the finish line, whether it be with your team or with friends made along the way.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £400 (100km), £265 (50km), £165 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
This April, get 25% off registration fees using discount code: APRILCHARITYRegister your place now
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £200 (100km), £134.50 (50km), £79.50 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
This April, get 15% off registration fees using discount code: APRILMIXEDRegister your place now
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.