On 27 and 28 July 2019, take on this challenge and venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern's famed hills.
This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You'll walk, jog, or run along three of the South's most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. It is a route with a huge amount of variety and landscapes which will amaze you.
With rest stops along the way and support throughout day, you’ll feel a fantastic sense of achievement when crossing the finish line, whether it be with your team or with friends made along the way.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9327 or email@example.com.