Cotswold Way Challenge
Enjoy the rolling hills and idyllic village of the Cotswolds on the weekend of 29 - 30 June 2019.
Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience and cross from Bath to Cheltenham, taking in the fantastic views on route.
With rest stops every 12.5km and support throughout the day, you’ll feel a fantastic sense of achievement when crossing the finish line, whether it be with your team or with friends made along the way.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £400 (100km), £265 (50km), £165 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
This May, get 20% off registration fees using discount code: MAYCHARITYRegister your place now
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £200 (100km), £134.50 (50km), £79.50 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
This May, get 12.5% off registration fees using discount code: MAYMIXEDRegister your place now
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or email@example.com.