Isle of Wight Challenge
With a stunning coastal path, the Isle of Wight Challenge is the perfect way to spend your bank holiday weekend on 4-5 May 2019.
This tough but rewarding challenge around the Island is 106km and takes you past the famous Needles, the town of Cowes and all the spectacular coastlines, white cliffs and sandy beaches on the way.
You'll be supported through the whole challenge, day and night.
There are also half and quarter Island options too.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
New Year Promotion on until 18 February 2019 – 50% off charity sponsorship and 20% off mixed funding.
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £400 (100km), £265 (50km), £165 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £200 (100km), £134.50 (50km), £79.50 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.