Isle of Wight Challenge
Action Challenge has announced that the 2020 Isle of Wight Challenge event will now be postponed. The challenge will now take place on 5th – 6th September 2020.
We will be contacting all participants who were taking part on behalf of Battersea, over the coming days. We know how disappointing this will be for our participants who have trained so hard and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has chosen to take part for Battersea and raise vital funds for our dogs and cats. We’re incredibly grateful for your support. For further information visit the Action Challenge website.
This tough but rewarding challenge around the Island is 106km and takes you past the famous Needles, the town of Cowes and all the spectacular coastlines, white cliffs and sandy beaches on the way.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Registrations will be postponed until further notice.
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.