Lake District Challenge
Action Challenge has announced that the 2020 Lake District Challenge event has been cancelled.
We will be contacting all participants who were taking part on behalf of Battersea, over the coming days. We know how disappointing this will be for our participants who have trained so hard and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has chosen to take part for Battersea and raise vital funds for our dogs and cats. We’re incredibly grateful for your support. For further information visit the Action Challenge website.
Explore this amazing national park and push yourself whilst passing along Lake Windemere and climbling hills and traversing through forests. Although you may find this tough, you'll know that with every step, you're helping Battersea to be there for every dog and cat.
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.