The Lapland Husky Trail
Drive your own team of spirited Huskies 260km across the frozenwilderness of the Arctic.
Drive your sled through rolling highlands and deep forest, into the heart of Lapland on an experience you will never forget.
Sledding from northern Norway and crossing the Swedish border, you will journey through wild and untouched nature, and then finally arrive at the world famous Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi.
By raising vital funds for Battersea, you're ensuring we can care for the thousands of dogs and cats that arrive at our gates every year.
REGISTER YOUR 2020 PLACE
The sooner you register, the sooner you can start training to take on an unforgettable journey through the Arctic wilderness.
28 March - 4 April 2020
- Minimum Sponsorship - Registration Fee £449 + Min Sponsorship £4150 + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £100
- Self Funding - Registration Fee £449 + Self Funding £2075 + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £100
Battersea will receive £2,000 from your fundraising, with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the fundraising target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
Take on this challenge of a lifetime for Battersea and you'll get your free t-shirt as well as the following provided by Global Adventure Challenge:
- Return flights from London to Tromso
- All transfers
- All accommodation
- All meals on trail (excluding optional celebratory meal)
- Professional English speaking sledding guides throughout the expedition
- Tents and essential kit items (snow boots, parka, trousers, sleeping bag, etc.)
- Full, comprehensive first aid kit.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or email@example.com.