On 28 September 2019, join us for an 'end of season' challenge in the North Downs.
Take on 50km in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Walk, jog, or run it - with 1,500 others - then soak up the finish line festival style celebrations & evening hospitality - with camping options if you're up for it!
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full 50k Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Half 50k Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Pre-event training support
- Zumba style warm up
- Fully signed route
- Rest stops - free snacks & drinks
- Half-way lunch included
- Finishers medal & glass of fizz
- Hot food, beer & bar at finish
- Camping options at finish
- Mobile APP available
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9327 or email@example.com.