Peak District Challenge
On 13 and 14 July 2019, join us for this new event set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park.
With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services - and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed.
With rest stops along the way and support all day, you’ll feel a fantastic sense of achievement when crossing the finish line, whether it be with your team or with friends made along the way.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9327 or email@example.com.