Ride London is back with a new format, exciting new routes and a new partnership with Essex County Council.
Taking in the iconic sites of London and the beautiful Essex countryside, Ride London-Essex 100 offers the unique opportunity to ride a 100 mile closed-road route that starts and finishes in the centre of the capital.
Apply for a charity place
We have a number of guaranteed places in the RideLondon-Essex, so register today to run on behalf of Battersea. Entries for the 2023 event will open soon. To register your interest, please email email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as registrations open.
The non-refundable registration fee for a Battersea charity place is £49 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £550.
The money you raise by taking part in the RideLondon-Essex 100 goes towards the running of Battersea's centres.
Why run for Battersea?
As a Battersea runner you will receive:
- A Team Battersea cycling jersey
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group
- Fundraising materials (if required)
- A fundraising guide with plenty of ideas to help you hit your target, and support from start to finish from our friendly fundraising team.
- Training guides with our top tips and advice.
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group where you can meet other Battersea supporters taking on challenges and ask questions about training and fundraising.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 020 7627 7893 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.