South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge
Action Challenge has announced that the 2020 South West Coast 2 Coats Challenge event has been cancelled.
We will be contacting all participants who were taking part on behalf of Battersea, over the coming days. We know how disappointing this will be for our participants who have trained so hard and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has chosen to take part for Battersea and raise vital funds for our dogs and cats. We’re incredibly grateful for your support. For further information visit the Action Challenge website.
What better way to explore the best that Britain has to offer than by doing the brand new Coast to Coast challenge from 25th-26th July which spans 102km across England's South West Peninsula. You can take it at your pace, choosing to walk, jog or run and there are half and quarter distance options also available. Spend a summer weekend soaking up the best of the Exe Valley and the ups and downs of Exmoor whilst fundraising for Battersea's dogs and cats.
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.