Windsor Half Marathon
25 September 2022, London
A finish line with a stunning backdrop of Windsor castle is certainly unique and the challenging route makes this one of the UK’s most popular half marathons.
Apply for a charity place
We have a number of guaranteed places in the Windsor Half Marathon, so register today to run on behalf of Battersea.
The non-refundable registration fee for a Battersea charity place is £25 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £350.
By taking part in the Windsor Half Marathon you'll be helping lost, abandoned and unwanted dogs and cats find the loving, new homes they need.
I have my own place
If you have already secured your place for the Windsor Half Marathon, we would love for you to run on behalf of Battersea.
Why run for Battersea?
As a Battersea runner you will receive:
- A Team Battersea running vest
- Fundraising materials (if required) including collection box, balloons, banners.
- A fundraising guide with plenty of ideas to help you hit your target, and support from start to finish from our friendly fundraising team.
- Training guides with our top tips and advice.
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group where you can meet other Battersea supporters taking on challenges and ask questions about training and fundraising.
- Free access to the ‘We Run Virtual Running Club’ mobile app. Giving you access to training plans, guided audio runs, coach and physio tips and much more.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 020 7627 7893 or at email@example.com.