Battersea Brands Hatch Fostering Open Day
Visit us on Saturday 16th of November at Battersea’s Brands Hatch from 10.30am-3pm and learn more about the hugely rewarding experience of becoming a dog or cat foster carer.
We’re looking for animal lovers who can provide temporary care for dogs and cats who are in need of a break from Battersea Brand Hatch’s kennels and catteries.
Fostering is a hugely rewarding and is a wonderful thing to do for our dogs and cats. Full training and support will be given, and all supplies for your foster animal will be provided.
To foster an animal for our Brands Hatch centre, you’d need to:
- Have no other pets in the home
- Not have any children under the age of 13
- Live within an hour of our Brands Hatch centre
- Foster the animal until they’re rehomed, which may take several months
- Provide regular updates, photos and videos of the animal over email
If you tick all the boxes and would like to find out more, please do come to our open day. If you have any questions please call 01474 875 113.
We look forward to meeting you!
To find out how to get to our Brands Hatch Centre please view the details on our Brands Hatch page.