Terms and conditions
1. I acknowledge that I will be responsible for the collection tin, making sure it is always secure and that the seal is not tampered with.
2. I understand that any sum collected is on behalf of Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, and I will return this amount when I have finished collecting or the tin/bucket is full.
3. I agree to return the collection tin/bucket to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home when I have finished using it.
4. Once my collection is over I will open the tin/bucket in front of a witness and count up the money. I will deposit the money into my account and send a cheque or my card details to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.
5. I will request new seals from the Community Team at Battersea Dogs & Cats Home before I start a new collection.
6. If the tin/bucket is lost or stolen, I will let Battersea Dogs & Cats Home know immediately and in the event of theft, will provide them with a Crime Reference Number from the local police station.
7. I will not make door-to-door or street collections without a permit from the relevant authorities. Where permission has been given, I won’t collect in an aggressive manner.
8. If desired, site owners or site holders can be provided with a receipt that contains the address of the site, the box number, the date and the amount collected.
9. The collector must send Battersea Dogs & Cats Home the full sum of all monies taken from all tins without deduction of expenses or fees, unless specifically agreed with Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.