We are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed without horizontal scrolling
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements
- You can resize the text within the website using options under the View menu of your web browser. Text within images won't be resized but we have made this larger than the default text sizes to aid its readability
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading pdfs documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please go to the Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.