Got Your Own Place?
If you've already secured your own place in a challenge event, you can still raise money for Battersea to help the dogs and cats in our care.
Whatever your style: running, trekking, cycling or swimming - we want to welcome you to Team Battersea. United by our desire to make life brighter for rescue dogs and cats, together we’ll raise vital funds and have lots of fun at the same time.
There’s no minimum sponsorship commitment, simply raise as much as you can for our dogs and cats and we’ll support you every step of the way.
WHY DO IT FOR BATTERSEA?
By taking on a challenge for Battersea, you’ll help provide vital treatment and care for all of our dogs and cats. As a member of Team Battersea you'll receive:
- A Team Battersea running vest, technical t-shirt, cycling jersey or swimming hat, depending on your event, and some Battersea shoelaces!*
- Fundraising materials (if required) e.g. collection box, balloons, banners.
- A fundraising guide with lots of tips and ideas, and support from start to finish, from our friendly fundraising team.
- Training guides with tips and advice.
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group where you can meet other Battersea supporters taking on challenges and ask questions about training and fundraising.
- Free access to the ‘We Run Virtual Running Club’ mobile app. Giving you access to training plans, guided audio runs, coach and physio tips and much more.
Get in touch with our Events Team at email@example.com
*You will receive your kit once you’ve raised £30 as this ensures our costs are covered and as much money as possible goes to the dogs and cats.
HOW TO JOIN
I HAVE MY OWN PLACE IN AN ORGANISED EVENT
I AM ORGANISING MY OWN EVENT
If you're doing a different type of event or are organising your own e.g. a dog walk or bungee jump, please register your event with us and we will send you a free fundraising pack, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you’re up to.