Thames Path Challenge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge along the famous river on 7-8 September 2019.
Starting at Putney Bridge and ending in Henley, the Thames Path Trail is unique - varied & beautiful scenery, steeped in history - and a superb backdrop for a 'festival' of endurance challenges.
Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues - you can also join as an individual, fully supported by our team. Not just a challenge - it's an unforgettable journey.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org