Thames Path Challenge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge along the famous river on 7-8 September 2019.
Starting at Putney Bridge and ending in Henley, the Thames Path Trail is unique - varied & beautiful scenery, steeped in history - and a superb backdrop for a 'festival' of endurance challenges.
Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues - you can also join as an individual, fully supported by our team. Not just a challenge - it's an unforgettable journey.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
New Year Promotion on until 28 February 2019 – 50% off charity sponsorship and 20% off mixed funding.
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £400 (100km), £265 (50km), £165 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.Register
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £200 (100km), £134.50 (50km), £79.50 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.Register
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or email email@example.com