Thames Path Challenge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge along the famous river on 7-8 September 2019.
Starting at Putney Bridge and ending in Henley, the Thames Path Trail is unique - varied & beautiful scenery, steeped in history - and a superb backdrop for a 'festival' of endurance challenges.
Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues - you can also join as an individual, fully supported by our team. Not just a challenge - it's an unforgettable journey.
Join our team
Save 10% on registration fees when you book before 31 October 2018.
|Challenge||Registration fee||Minimum fundraising target|
|Full 100km challenge||£80||£425||Register your place|
|Half challenge||£60||£275||Register your place|
|Quarter challenge||£40||£175||Register your place|
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Free hot meals, Free drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage.
- Teams of 5 or more receive a free technical t-shirt each.
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km runner’s trophies for fastest gentleman & lady!
- Walk it at a pace that suits you
- Choose your distance - it's your challenge! 100km, 50km or 25km.
- Join as a Team or as an Individual
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us be here for every dog and cat.