Visit Battersea Brands Hatch
Our Brands Hatch centre provides a calmer environment for those dogs and cats struggling to cope with the busier centre in London. We are surrounded by 12 acres of fields, including a woodland trail, to help with training and much-needed exercise.
Due to the closure of Crowhurst Lane, our Brands Hatch site will be inaccessible to the public on Friday 17 January.
On the weekend of 18-19 January the site will only be accessible via the London Road end of Crowhurst Lane.
|General admission||Daily 10.30am - 4pm (last admission)|
(closed on Thursdays)
|Rehoming enquiries||Daily 10.30am - 4pm |
(closed on Thursdays)
|Claiming a lost pet||Daily 10.30am - 5pm|
|Gift shop||Daily 10.30am - 4pm|
We are now accepting appointment booking for any customers who may be interested in rehoming with us. If you would like to book an appointment to see one of our Brands Hatch rehoming team please call 01474 875106 or email email@example.com.
We are heavily reliant on the generosity of supporters and visitors as we receive no central government funding. Without this, we would not be able to provide the same level of high quality care for the animals we look after.
|Child (3 to 15 years)||£1|
|Child (under 3 years)||Free|
|Group of up to 5 people||£7|
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
How to get to Battersea Brands Hatch
The centre is situated just off the A20 between the villages of West Kingsdown and Ash in Kent. All visitors should go to the main entrance on Crowhurst Lane, Ash, Kent, TN15 7HH.
Free parking is available onsite.
- Pick up the A20 at Junction 3 of the M25, and follow the signs to the racing circuit
- Pass the Brands Hatch racing circuit on the left-hand side and carry on straight into the village of West Kingsdown
- Near the end of the village you'll pass the Portobello Inn
- After the pub, take the next left onto Forge Lane, signposted Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Take the second left off Forge Lane into Crowhurst Lane
- Follow the road for a mile, and our centre is on the left-hand side.
Nearest bus route and train station
The nearest train stations are at Eynsford or Longfield, with trains running from London Victoria via Bromley South or Swanley.
Step-free access to the centre is available. For further information please call us on 01474 875 102.