Getting to Battersea Brands Hatch
Our Brands Hatch centre provides a calmer environment for those dogs and cats struggling to cope with the busier centre in London. We are surrounded by 12 acres of fields, including a woodland trail, to help with training and much-needed exercise.
Battersea’s centres are closed to the public except for pre-booked appointments or guided tours (London centre only).
Customers who wish to rehome a dog or cat are advised to fill out an online rehoming application.
Battersea relies upon donations to raise the vital funds needed to keep our centres running, and we need the continued support of the public to ensure we can continue to be here for every dog and cat. If you can help, please make a donation.
How to get to Battersea Brands Hatch
The centre is situated just off the A20 between the villages of West Kingsdown and Ash in Kent. All visitors should go to the main entrance on Crowhurst Lane, Ash, Kent, TN15 7HH.
Free parking is available onsite.
- Pick up the A20 at Junction 3 of the M25, and follow the signs to the racing circuit
- Pass the Brands Hatch racing circuit on the left-hand side and carry on straight into the village of West Kingsdown
- Near the end of the village you'll pass the Portobello Inn
- After the pub, take the next left onto Forge Lane, signposted Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Take the second left off Forge Lane into Crowhurst Lane
- Follow the road for a mile, and our centre is on the left-hand side.
Nearest bus route and train station
The nearest train stations are at Eynsford or Longfield, with trains running from London Victoria via Bromley South or Swanley.
Step-free access to the centre is available. For further information please call us on 01474 875 102.