Visit Battersea Old Windsor
Our Old Windsor centre has been open since 1979. It operates in exactly the same way as the flagship London centre but on a slightly smaller scale.
IMPORTANT: Battersea’s centres are closed to the public except for pre-booked appointments only.
Customers who wish to rehome a dog or cat are advised to fill out an online rehoming application. Our staff are working hard to respond to rehoming enquiries and to rehome our dogs and cats following Government approved guidelines regarding social distancing.
Battersea relies upon donations to raise the vital funds needed to keep our centres running, and now, more than ever, we need the continued support of the public to ensure we can continue to be here for every dog and cat. If you can help, please make a donation.
How to get to Battersea Old Windsor
All visitors should go to the main entrance at Priest Hill, Old Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 2JN.
Free parking is available onsite.
Driving from the M25
- Leave the M25 at Junction 13 and follow the signs for the A30 to Egham
- At the first roundabout take the third exit onto the A308, past the Runnymede Hotel
- Continue along the A308, and at the mini-roundabout turn left, signposted Englefield Green
- The centre is on your left hand side.
Driving from the M4
- Coming from the west, leave the M4 at Junction 6 and head south on the A355, Windsor and Eton Relief Road
- At the Windsor roundabout take the 2nd exit, Goslar Way (A308) following signs to Staines
- Follow the A308 along Osborne Road, Albert Road and into the Straight Road
- Carry along the Straight Road and at the first mini roundabout turn right into Priest Hill, A328
- The entrance to the centre is approximately 400 yards on the left.
Nearest bus route and train station
From Egham train station walk to the Church Road bus stop and catch the number 8 bus to the Priest Hill Kennels stop which is just outside the centre.
Step-free access to the centre is available. For further information please contact us.