Hackney Half Marathon
Be part of the electric atmosphere of the Hackney Half Marathon.
Take in the famous Town Hall, historic Broadway Market, and vibrant street art of East London. This exciting event, with its carnival vibe, DJs, and live entertainment, will keep you moving and motivated all the way!
APPLY FOR A CHARITY PLACE
Join Team Battersea and take on a running event for rescue dogs and cats. Every step, minute and mile will help our animals to get the second chance and happy homes they deserve. Entries for the 2023 event will open soon. To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as registrations open
Register for a Battersea charity place for just £20 (this is non-refundable and payable on confirmation of your place) and pledge to raise a minimum of £300.
Why run for Battersea?
As a Battersea runner you will receive:
- A Team Battersea running vest
- Fundraising materials (if required) including collection box, balloons, banners.
- A fundraising guide with plenty of ideas to help you hit your target, and support from start to finish from our friendly fundraising team.
- Training guides with our top tips and advice.
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group where you can meet other Battersea supporters taking on challenges and ask questions about training and fundraising.
- Free access to the ‘We Run Virtual Running Club’ mobile app. Giving you access to training plans, guided audio runs, coach and physio tips and much more.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 020 7627 7893 or at email@example.com.