Date: Sunday 7 April 2024
Explore the iconic streets of London on a truly unique route that takes you past the city’s most famous landmarks.
This unique event is a huge hit and takes runners through the streets of London honouring the culture, heritage and history of the city.
London Landmarks is a half marathon, starting on Pall Mall and finishing by Downing Street. Join 13,000 other participants to explore the capital and take in famous landmarks such as Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London (to name but a few). There are themed pit stops and you can expect to see some quirky, historical cheerers along the way.
Sign up today
Register for a charity place
We have a number of guaranteed places in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, so sign up today to run on behalf of Battersea. The non-refundable registration fee for a Battersea charity place is £25 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £350. The money you raise by taking part in the London Landmarks Half Marathon goes towards the running of Battersea's centres.Apply for a charity place
Why run for Battersea?
As a Battersea runner you will receive:
- A Team Battersea running vest
- Fundraising materials (if required) including collection box, balloons, banners.
- A fundraising guide with plenty of ideas to help you hit your target, and support from start to finish from our friendly fundraising team.
- Training guides with our top tips and advice.
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group where you can meet other Battersea supporters taking on challenges and ask questions about training and fundraising.
- Free access to the ‘We Run Virtual Running Club’ mobile app. Giving you access to training plans, guided audio runs, coach and physio tips and much more.