London Landmarks Half Marathon
3 April 2022, London
Explore the iconic streets of London on a truly unique route that takes you past the city’s most famous landmarks.
This unique event is a huge hit and takes runners through the streets of London honouring the culture, heritage and history of the city.
London Landmarks is a half marathon, starting on Pall Mall and finishing by Downing Street. Join 13,000 other participants to explore the capital and take in famous landmarks such as Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London (to name but a few). There are themed pit stops and you can expect to see some quirky, historical cheerers along the way.
I want a charity place
Registration for the London Landmarks Half Marathon has now closed but you can still register to run on behalf of Battersea if you have secured your own place
I have my own place
If you have already secured your place for the London Landmarks Half Marathon we would love for you to run on behalf of Battersea.
Why run for Battersea?
As a Battersea runner you will receive:
- A Team Battersea running vest
- Fundraising materials (if required) including collection box, balloons, banners.
- A fundraising guide with plenty of ideas to help you hit your target, and support from start to finish from our friendly fundraising team.
- Training guides with our top tips and advice.
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group where you can meet other Battersea supporters taking on challenges and ask questions about training and fundraising.
- Free access to the ‘We Run Virtual Running Club’ mobile app. Giving you access to training plans, guided audio runs, coach and physio tips and much more.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 020 7627 7893 or at email@example.com.