Royal Parks Half Marathon
Sunday 9 October 2022, London
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is a wonderfully scenic run set in four of London's eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens.
If picturesque parks aren't quite enough for you, runners will also get a chance to see some of London’s most iconic landmarks, such as Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall.
Apply for a charity place
We have a number of guaranteed places in the Royal Parks Half Marathon, so register today to run on behalf of Battersea.
The non-refundable registration fee for a Battersea charity place is £30 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £350.
By taking part in the Royal Parks Half Marathon you'll be helping lost, abandoned and unwanted dogs and cats find the loving, new homes they need.
I have my own place
If you have already secured your place for the Royal Parks Half Marathon, we would love for you to run on behalf of Battersea.
Why run for Battersea?
As a Battersea runner you will receive:
- A Team Battersea running vest
- Fundraising materials (if required) including collection box, balloons, banners.
- A fundraising guide with plenty of ideas to help you hit your target, and support from start to finish from our friendly fundraising team.
- Training guides with our top tips and advice.
- Access to our Team Battersea Facebook group where you can meet other Battersea supporters taking on challenges and ask questions about training and fundraising.
- Free access to the ‘We Run Virtual Running Club’ mobile app. Giving you access to training plans, guided audio runs, coach and physio tips and much more.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact our Events team on 020 7627 7893 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.