- Age 10 Years 9 Months
- Living with children I can live with teenagers
- Breed Domestic Short-hair
- Living with dogs I prefer not to live with dogs
- Sex Female
- Living with cats I prefer not to live with other cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Brands Hatch
- Reference 357570
More about Molly
Interactive and flirty Molly loves to be in your company and she likes to spend lots of time around you. She is a head strong lady and she knows what she likes and what she doesn't. She will be the boss in any relationship and she will want you to follow her strict rules of what she does and does not consider appropriate when petting her.
Molly would be a great cat for those that like the company and the presence of cats around, but she really prefers a less is more approach to being fussed. She can be partial to the odd head stroke, but prefers to rub around you, purr and roll over for you as a sign of affection towards you.
Once settled Molly will need access to a garden.
If you like cats that will keep you in line, then strict Molly will be the one for you!
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect feline friend and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our cat rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email email@example.com
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Molly a present
Could you help the cats at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our feline residents would love to receive.Gifts
£1.50Our cats love to pounce on these fluffy mice,...
£2.50Whiskas Temptations are a favourite for our...
£5.50Our cats can while away the hours as they wait...
£4.00To most cats, catnip is a real treat and so is...