- Age 8 Years 11 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Terrier: Jack Russell
- Living with dogs I prefer to live alone
- Sex Female
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Small
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Old Windsor
- Reference 353846
More about Holly
Heartwarming Holly has had a difficult time lately and is therefore looking for new owners who will give her some space and let her find her feet at her own pace. She is looking for a forever home with owners who have experience of owning a Terrier before and have the time and patience to help her settle into everyday life.
Holly is a Jack Russell Cross who is a little shy at first but does make friends once she knows you a little better. She enjoys treats, already having a lovely 'sit' in place and does a very cute 'beg' when she wants more food. Holly has shown a few little handling issues in her previous home, so will need new owners who are happy to work with this and not put her under any pressure. Holly really is a devoted dog who would like to be the only dog in her new home.
Holly is an affectionate and delightful lady who really does deserve her forever happy home.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email email@example.com
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Holly a present
Could you help the dogs at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our canine residents would love to receive.Shop
£8.99Enrichment is one of the most valuable tools...