- Age 4 Years 6 Months
- Living with children I can live with teenagers
- Breed Greyhound
- Living with dogs I can live with other dogs
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I can't live with cats
- Size Medium
- Ideal home location I can live in just about any location
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 357212
More about Kevin
Kindhearted Kevin is a greyhound like no other.
Every morning he greets his friends in an enthusiastic way and gives them a big greyhound hug before he happily eats his breakfast, one of his favourite moments of the day!
When he's outside Kevin will happily potter on lead with some doggy friends or spend time keeping Battersea staff on thier toes by showing off his zoomies in a paddock.
After a hard day of entertaining and eating, he will snuggle up with you or in true greyhound fashion have a long nap on a comfortable bed.
If you are willing to share your breakfast with Kevin or fancy a cuddle with this affectionate man please get in touch with our rehomers.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Kevin a present
Buy a gift for our animals and we will spend the money where the need is greatest, with toys to keep them active, treats to perk them up and it also helps us provide them with the best care possible.Shop
£10.00Every animal deserves a warm, snuggly place to...