- Age 8 Years 7 Months
- Living with children I prefer to live with adults only
- Breed Northern Inuit
- Living with dogs I prefer to live alone
- Sex Male
- Living with cats I may be able to live with cats
- Size Large
- Ideal home location I prefer to live away from the inner city
- Centre Battersea
- Reference 356385
More about Thor
Meet Thor, our gorgeous older Northern Inuit boy.
He hasn't been coping very well in kennels and is looking for a family who will spend lots of time with him at home and walking through lush green fields.
Thor has not been very well socialised so his new family will need to have had lots of experience with socialising dogs and be familiar with Northern Inuits or similar breeds.
He loves a bit of calm handling and can spend hours playing with his toys. He's also partial to treats which comes in handy when teaching him new tricks!
Can you provide this sensitive boy with comfort and companionship in his twilight years? If so, please speak to our rehoming team.
Rehoming in three simple steps:
- Register - you can do this in person at one of our centres or by calling 0843 509 4444
- Match - our rehoming team will help you find your perfect pet and introduce you to them
- Rehome - after a final medical check and all the advice you could possibly need, you'll be able to take your new friend home with you.
Find out more about our dog rehoming process.
Call 0843 509 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge, mobile charges may vary
Buy Thor a present
Could you help the dogs at Battersea by buying one of them a treat or toy? Below you can see a selection of presents our canine residents would love to receive.Shop
£8.99Enrichment is one of the most valuable tools...