Jurassic Coast Challenge
Walk along the dramatically stunning Jurassic Coast and complete the challenge of a lifetime on 8-9 June 2019.
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. Through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door it's up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
Then it's past Portland Bill, past nature reserves and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £400 (100km), £265 (50km), £165 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.Register your place now
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £200 (100km), £134.50 (50km), £79.50 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.Register your place now
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.