London 2 Brighton Challenge
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is held on 25-26 May 2019 and is a real test of stamina and determination.
This 100km challenge is suitable for all levels of trekkers and is an epic endurance walk or an amazing ultra run.
The challenge begins with crowds of participant and supporters enjoying the tented village facilities where the music is loud, the warm ups hot, and excitement levels are high.
Groups set off eagerly in batches of 100 along the river path with runners striding out to benefit from a quiet course and a fast time. The 100km of paths, trails, and roads - two thirds of it offroad - lead to the Brighton race course finish with some great food, rest stops and support to keep you happily progressing along the way.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £400 (100km), £265 (50km), £165 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
This March, get 33% off registration fees using discount code: MARCHCHARITYRegister your place now
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Battersea will receive £200 (100km), £134.50 (50km), £79.50 (25km) from your minimum sponsorship with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the minimum sponsorship target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
This March, get 17.5% off registration fees using discount code: MARCHMIXEDRegister your place now
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or email@example.com.