A spectacular trek to the highest point in Wales - a stunning location hosts a great weekend challenge!
The Snowdon trek in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales is a fantastic hike of around 7 miles. We will summit the highest mountain in Wales and see an amazing panorama of the surrounding area.
The route comprises of breathtaking, rugged scenery and rewarding trekking for those who take on this one day trek.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
By raising vital funds for Battersea, you're ensuring we can care for the thousands of dogs and cats that arrive at our gates every year.
26 - 27 September 2020
- Minimum sponsorship - £75 reg fee + £420 in fundraising
- Self Funding - £75 reg fee + £210 to cover the cost of your challenge. Any money raised in addition to this will go towards the care of dogs and cats at Battersea.
Battersea will receive £210 from your fundraising, with the remainder covering the costs of your challenge. Battersea will also receive anything you raise over the fundraising target and this will go towards the running of our centres.
Take on this challenge of a lifetime for Battersea and you'll get your free t-shirt as well as the following provided by Global Adventure Challenge:
- Accomodation on Day 1
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 through to breakfast on Day 2
- Qualified Global Adventure Challenges leaders
- Vehicle for back up and support
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.