South Coast Challenge
Experience some of the country’s best views whilst tackling a great challenge over an unforgettable weekend on 31 August - 1 September 2019.
Setting off from Eastbourne, you’ll head through Seven Sisters Country Park and along the National Trail of the South Downs Way whilst enjoying the views from the chalky cliffs at Beachy Head.
Reaching halfway point at seaside town Brighton, you will experience a beautiful sunset and sunrise before following the river into historic Arundel where you’ll receive a warm welcome at the finish line after an amazing 100km. Half and quarter route options are also available.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Free Battersea t-shirt
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Events team on 0207 627 9327 or email email@example.com