Send in your collection
After you've done all the hard work of holding a fundraising event or taking on a challenge for Battersea, you need to send your hard-earned funds to us so we can put them to good use.
Please follow these steps to send in your collection:
- Collect – when your event is finished, it is best to collect the money you have raised as quickly as possible.
- Count – ensure that two people are present when you are counting cash.
- Write a cheque – bank any cash or cheques made payable to you and then write a cheque payable to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home for the amount collected. Please don't send cash through the post.
- Sponsorship forms – include any sponsorship forms you have used or a note so we are able to claim Gift Aid.
- Complete our Money Return form – please enclose your completed Money Return form or a note with your name, address, postcode and details of the event so we can thank you properly for your fantastic fundraising help.
- Send – send your cheques to: Community Fundraising team, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, 4 Battersea Park Road, London, SW8 4AA.
Thank you for your donation
A big thank you from all the dogs and cats here at Battersea. We rely on the generosity of people like you to care for the thousands of dogs and cats who need our help each year. We couldn't do it without you.